Start Your FREE Webstore Now
What You Get
If you qualify for a listing on 1st Avenue, your business will get:
- Exclusivity. Only ONE business in any category (i.e. Jewelers, Pet Supplies, etc) will be allowed on 1st Avenue.
- Exposure. 1st Avenue will be featured prominently on the ShopOnMain Home Page and in our promotional efforts.
- Partnership. We need success stories to share with future members and investors. We'll focus our efforts on making your store one of those success stories.
To qualify for 1st Avenue, your business must:
- Create your listing on ShopOnMain, with a minimum of 10 products for sale to start. We've made this process as simple and painless as possible with an easy-to-use Wizard that walks you through the process step-by-step.
- Include at least one video, and multiple images, in your store listing. The video does not have to be highly produced - it can be as simple as an owner or manager giving a tour of the store, or just talking about why you're passionate about this business. It can be as short as a minute or less.
- Tell stories. In your store description, your video, or even in your product descriptions, tell stories about your business. How did you decide on your name? What's the history of your store? What makes it unique? Is there a special customer interaction you can talk about?
- Each product listing must have 3 or more images, and short videos wherever possible. These can be as simple as cell phone images showing the product from each angle, or even a 15 second cell phone video of your product in action. The idea is to give the shopper as much visual information as possible.
- You must add 1 new product to your listing each week, or at least add new content to existing products if your inventory is very limited.
- You must make 1 post each week to a social media account of your choice that mentions your ShopOnMain store or a product listed there, with a link.
- You must commit to shipping all orders within 1 business day, communicate directly with customers, and provide the best customer service possible.
Things That Are NOT Required:
- You do NOT have to have experience selling products online. We will help you learn, and it's much easier than you think.
- You do NOT have to have experience shipping orders. We will show you how to do it quickly, easily, and inexpensively.
- You do NOT have to be especially tech-savvy. Our system is designed to be super easy to learn and use.
- You do NOT have to have fancy photography, special equipment, or photo/video skills. Again, the system is easy and you can take pics and videos with a tablet or smartphone.
The main thing you need is a passion for your business and a desire to show it off to the world. We'll help you with the rest!